Одна жизнь – одна команда!
http://dinamosca.blogfree.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://calciorusso.forumfree.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Решил помочь сораДнику из солнечной Италии и открыть специальную тему. Может так будет удобней.
Logua is the future писал(а):Мы должны выиграть, несколько историй.

Здравствуйте, меня зовут Антон и я родом из Италии.
Мы итальянски, но поболеть за годы для Динамо, как меня и многих других итальянцев болеть за лучшей командой во всей истории русского футбола поэтому мы имеем сайт о Динамо, что мне удалось лично.
Я надеюсь, что жить с вами много успехов, последовало долгое время и только сегодня я решила поступить.

Извините мой плохой русский, я только 17 лет и все, что я знаю, что я изучал по себе, без помощи ни от кого, если не сказать мне, что вы понимаете и писать на английском языке :D

всегда и толька вперед динамо :dinfan2: :dinfan:
Последний раз редактировалось Акела 02 июн 2011, 19:32, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
 Logua is the future
спасибо Норман
Для начала, если вы итальянского как мне, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами!

Sempre e Solo forza Dinamo :dinfan: :dinfan2:
 antonio
Норман не из Италии, но мы готовы отдать Вам его на время :D
Logua is the future писал(а):Thank for the question.
Well, since I was a child I was a fan of foreign football, unfortunately in Italy there are too many crazy, too many people who watch football in a wrong way. I'm not these kind of Italian, i'm an Italian who love the Europe, who love the real football.
Bur there are many great clubs in the Europe!
Do you have "roots"/ancestors in Russia?

Welcome to our Blue-White FAMILY! :)
Последний раз редактировалось antonio 31 май 2011, 17:18, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
 Норман
antonio писал(а):Норман не из Италии, но мы готовы отдать Вам его на время :D
Лишь бы сплавить Нормана :) Кто оплатит командировку?
 Fil
Норман писал(а):
Тренер тут приглашал с ним прокатиться :D
 Плут
Hello Logua is the future!
How many people support for Dynamo in Italy?

Перевод:
ПривеД чувак!
Сколько людей у Вас в итали болеет за Динамо?
Последний раз редактировалось Плут 01 июн 2011, 00:23, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
 Logua is the future
Плут писал(а):Hello Logua is the future!
I know 1000 people who support Dinamo, probably there are many others who like this wonderful team.
 Рязанский Динамовец
Норман писал(а):
ну если только Сасси ))))))
 Плут
Logua is the future писал(а):
I know 1000 people who support Dinamo, probably there are many others who like this wonderful team.
It's great, and frankly a bit surprising for me personally)))
We believe that the Italian Serie stronger than in Russia
Do you think that the Dynamo is capable of competing with giants such as Milan, Juventus?

Перевод:
Это зачетно! личноя оч.сильно удивлен!!!
В нашей стране чем серии А считается сельнее чемпа. России
Что ты думаешь о способности Нашего Великого и Прославленного Клуба соперничать с такими грандами как Милан, ювентус?
Последний раз редактировалось Плут 01 июн 2011, 00:26, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
 sergey-lyo
Logua is the future,You live in what city?
 Logua is the future
sergey-lyo писал(а):Logua is the future,You live in what city?
Stigliano, but is not a city is a little village near Matera... you know this city ? Matera la città dei Sassi (the city of stones)....
 Logua is the future
Плут писал(а):
Do you think that the Dynamo is capable of competing with giants such as Milan, Juventus?
Milan is too strong, but i think that Dinamo is better than Juve... but the actual Juventus.
Misimovic, Semshov, Samedov, Dujmovic and Sapeta are much better than Felipe Melo, Aquilani, Marchisio etc... ;)
 Logua is the future
Плут писал(а):
Плут писал(а): It's great, and frankly a bit surprising for me personally)))
We believe that the Italian Serie stronger than in Russia
Really in Italy there are also Zenit, Cska, Spartak, Lokomotiv and Amkar fans.
We have also a site and a blog dedicate to Premier Liga, in this site i'm the graphic, the founder is a Zenit fan who watch RPL like the others supporters, including me.
 Плут
as the people around them relate to the fact that you support is not an Italian club?

Перевод:
Как люди в твоей стране воспринимают тот факт что ты не болеешь за итальянский клуб?
Последний раз редактировалось Плут 01 июн 2011, 00:27, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
 antonio
Logua is the future писал(а):Stigliano, but is not a city is a little village near Matera...
As I know you have team "Stigliano" in the Serie C2 ?
 Плут
[/quote]
Really in Italy there are also Zenit, Cska, Spartak, Lokomotiv and Amkar fans.
We have also a site and a blog dedicate to Premier Liga, in this site i'm the graphic, the founder is a Zenit fan who watch RPL like the others supporters, including me.[/quote]

do you know about the feud between the fans the Dynamo and zenit?)))

Перевод:
А ты знаешь о вражде межд фанатами Великого и Прославленного Клуба Динамо Москва и вонючей гнилой бомжарской псевдофутбольной команды?
Последний раз редактировалось Плут 01 июн 2011, 00:29, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
 Logua is the future
Плут писал(а):as the people around them relate to the fact that you support is not an Italian club?
not all, some have and others do not
antonio писал(а):
Logua is the future писал(а):Stigliano, but is not a city is a little village near Matera...
As I know you have team "Stigliano" in the Serie C2 ?
No no , i play in Stigliano team but we are take part in "Terza Categoria" the lowest degree of Italian football :)
Плут писал(а): Really in Italy there are also Zenit, Cska, Spartak, Lokomotiv and Amkar fans.
We have also a site and a blog dedicate to Premier Liga, in this site i'm the graphic, the founder is a Zenit fan who watch RPL like the others supporters, including me.
Плут писал(а):do you know about the feud between the fans the Dynamo and zenit?)))
yes i know, but in Italy we are all friends, because we love the Russian soccer first of all.

This is the site of Italians fans of russian soccer, i'm the user called "levYashin" :D http://calciorusso.forumfree.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Последний раз редактировалось Logua is the future 31 май 2011, 17:57, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
 antonio
Logua is the future писал(а):This is the site of Italians fans of russian soccer, i'm the user called "levYashin" :D http://calciorusso.forumfree.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Modestly! :D
 Плут
antonio писал(а):This is the site of Italians fans of russian soccer, i'm the user called "levYashin" :D http://calciorusso.forumfree.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm shocked :shock: :?

Перевод:
Шок! - это понашему! )))))
Последний раз редактировалось Плут 01 июн 2011, 00:30, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
 Logua is the future
antonio писал(а):
Logua is the future писал(а):This is the site of Italians fans of russian soccer, i'm the user called "levYashin" :D http://calciorusso.forumfree.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Modestly! :D
ahahahhahah ... one years ago my username was "DmitryKombarov" but after his left i change this name in "LevYashin" in honour to the greatest goalkeeper in the history of football.